T4 Server Guide
Server guide for T4
A PC/VPS, running either Windows 10 or Windows Server 2019.
The ability to port forward
A Plutonium forum account
Notepad++/Any other code editor
In this tutorial, I will assume that you have installed T4 to
- Download the Plutonium Launcher
- Download the Updater.bat [Do a
CTRL+Son the page that opens]
- Download the Start.bat
- Download the Server.cfg file and move it to the
- Save/Move all files to
1.2 Creating a server key
0. Set the server name you want in your
- Open the Plutonium Server Key page.
- Fill in the name of the server and select the correct game.
- Click on create, then copy the server key.
- Paste the key into the
set key=xxxx, replace
xxxxwith your key.
2. Basic configuration and the first start
Server.cfgfile with whatever changes you want (i.e. RCON Password/Map Rotation/Round Limits/etc/etc).
Launching the Server:
Double click the bat file.
Wait for the server to finish loading.
4. (Optional) Install a server management tool
5. (Optional) Hosting a second server
Make a copy of the
Start.batfile and the
Server.cfgfile and rename them.
Server.cfgto have a new hostname, and grab a key for it.
Edit the copy of the bat file to have a different port/your new key and to use your second cfg.
(You must forward the second port as well)
Start the server through the new .bat file.
Q: Why can't I find my server hosted at home while others can?
A: Your router probably doesn't support NAT-Loopback (aka. NAT-Reflection) and that's why it doesn't know how to forward the network traffic. In order to connect it use your internal IP or 127.0.0.1 if its hosted on the same machine.