Common issues and frequently asked questions - T6

Topic created · 9 Posts · 3537 Views
  • FAQ

Q: Is PlutoniumT6 still playable?
    A: Yes it is, download version r372 if you don't have it already.

Q: How do I set my name?
    A: Open the game console and use name (eg.: name MyName).
    A2: We have a more detailed guide with screenshots for those that need it over here.

Q: How do I open the console?
    A: The console can be opened with:

• ^ on QWERTZ.
    • ~ on QWERTY (US).
    • ' on QWERTY (UK).
    • the key above tab on most keyboard.

Q: Can I install PlutoniumT6 in the same folder as the Steam version?
    A: Yes, PlutoT6 does not modify any base game files.

Q: How can I re-open PlutoT6 its menu
    A: Press ESC.

Q: How do I host a server?
    A: Our PlutoniumT6 server guide.

Q: Can I play against bots?
    A: Yes, click Continue to Mainmenu and start a custom match with bots.

Q: Can my friends join custom matches?
    A: Yes, you have to open port 4976 UDP and start the game. After your game has finished loading they can join using the console.

Q: How can I join a password protected server?
    A: By setting the password via the console with password followed by your passwort (eg.: password swordfish, password "A password with a space").

Q: Can I carry over my Profile from the old version?
    A: Yes, rename your folder with the old id inside ./t6r/dw to the name of your new one.

Q: Can I use PlutoT6 to play over LAN, fully offline?
    A: Yes, the client automatically detects if you have an Internet connection or not and disables all online functionality if not.

Q: What about DLC2 camos?
    A: There is no official way to obtain them, all other ways might get you banned / fuck up your PC.

Q: Does PlutoniumT6 contain a virus?
    A: No it does not, it most likely is a false positive from your antivirus. However like any and all software downloads you should use only trustworthy sources and not download random dlls off of the internet.

COMMON ISSUES

E: T6R.DLL - The code execution cannot proceed because t6r/t6r.dll was not found
    F: Make sure t6r.dll is in the t6r sub-folder. Usually, It is missing due to your anti-virus software deleting it. To solve this add a folder exclusion for your Black Ops 2 game folder (You may need to google how to do this for your given AV software. We provided details for windows defender in the readme install). Once you added a folder exclusion simply re-run piry.exe. Doing so will reacquire the missing dll.

E: BINKW32.DLL - The code execution cannot proceed because binkw32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
    F: Usually, It is missing due to your anti-virus software deleting it. To solve this add a folder exclusion for your Black Ops 2 game folder (You may need to google how to do this for your given AV software. We provided details for windows defender in the readme install). Once you added a folder exclusion simply re-run piry.exe. Doing so will reacquire the missing dll. (If using a steam copy of bo2, binkw32.dll is a file that normally comes with the game, try "verifying your game files" through steam settings).

E: I can’t see the server list, it is empty
    F: This can be caused by a few differ reasons.

• 1) You did not follow the directions to make an exception in your antivirus for piry.exe and you are missing certain files needed.
      2) There is another antivirus / antimalware (or other) program blocking certain files ( .dll or others) from downloading or running properly.
      3) When a game launches, windows usually asks if you want <xyz> program allowed to run through your firewall. Make sure you have allowed t6rmp.exe (for multiplayer) and t6rzm.exe (for zombies) to be allowed through your windows defender firewall.
      4) Location or Regional Issue Depending on your physical location or region, there may be networking issues that prevent you from seeing the gaming servers in the server list. You can verify which servers are running via raw data here: https://kerberos.plutonium.pw/servers. You can also check via http://api.raidmax.org:5000/servers. To connect to any given server that is not showing up on your server list:
      a) Have the game launched
      b) Open console via ` (tilde key - left of number 1 on keyboard) and type: /connect <ip:port info
      of the server> (then press enter) ex: /connect 12.345.678.901:2345

E: Could not authenticate to Plutonium!
    F: Your game is in offline mode and you are trying to join a server in offline mode, start the game in online mode.
    F: ZM only: If your game is open for longer than 30 Minutes it will fail to authenticate while joining a server. Restart the game.

E: Failed to Load libcef
    7d76c83e-02fe-4149-97aa-6e63f28768e8-grafik.png
    F: If you receive this error ensure your game folder is stored in a correct location. User areas such Desktop, Documents and Downloads are NOT correct locations to install software.
    C:/Games/Black Ops II Is the recommend location to extract the game to. If you wish to put it in a different location ensure there is no non-English characters in the file path / no symbols.

E: The procedure entry point AddDllDirectory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
    F: Running an outdated Windows install is a bad idea, running an outdated Windows version that is so badly cracked you can't even update it is even worse. Install all Windows updates.

E: The code execution cannot proceed because D3DCompiler_47.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
    F: D3DCompiler_47.dll is part of Microsoft's DirectX 9.

E: The code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
    F: XINPUT1_3.dll is part of Microsoft's DirectX 9.

E: Unfortunately, Plutonium Launcher ran into an unhandled exception and needs to be closed.
    F: Plutonium ceased all development and nearly all online functionality. Update to version r372 to be able to play online again.

E: PlutoT6 crashes when a fifth player connects on Origins
    F: Origins doesn't support more than 4 players and when a 5th player joins it crashes with an out of bound exception in the gsc.

E: UI ERROR 5XXXX (eg 58339)
    F: Your stats file is corrupted, either use resetStats or delete your dw folder inside t6r/player. ALL PROGRESS WILL BE LOST AND DO NOT UNLOCK AN EXTRA CLASS SLOT!

E: EXE_CONFIGSTRINGMISMATCH
    F: You are either missing some DLC files or you suck at pirating, either way download some clean files.

E: Check board loading screens
    F: You are missing DLC files, download them or try another map

E: Empty main menu
    E: Main menu without text
    E: Gray screen instead of main menu
    F: This can happen when the path of the game is too long, move the game to C:\Games

E: Waiting for more players...
    F: Open the console and type xpartygo (This will force start the game)

E: Could not load default asset '' for asset type 'ddl'
    dd46d568-fa1f-4f18-8878-67d8e44c9a35-grafik.png
    F: If you receive this error it means you are using an outdated version of the game (SKIDROW/NOSTEAM) or your game files are corrupted. The only solution is to delete the game files and reinstall using clean files. See #readme on the Pluto Discord for a link.

This post is also available over at awog.at.

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • POST LOCKED TO PREVENT ABUSE.
    CREATE A NEW POST IF YOU WANT SUPPORT.