Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Barristan

Barristan

@Barristan
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Plutonium - Linux Optimization Guide
    Barristan Barristan

    Thanks a lot for the guide, but I would like to point out that "lutris" (the wine fork not the software itself) no longer exist and you should use wine staging or wine-latest instead

    BO2 Client Support

  • Are .iwd and .ff files safe?
    Barristan Barristan

    I explored it out (with 7zip) it turns out it is just game assets (with some gsc scripts) nothing to worry about I guess.

    BO1 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Are .iwd and .ff files safe?
    Barristan Barristan

    Hello, So i download a mod "https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/28731/zm-project-115-mod-by-shippuden1592" it was in a .zip that had .iwd and .ff files (nothing else) I played the mod but I wonder if i am safe from malware, thanks.

    BO1 Modding Support & Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate