Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Brave_Soldat

Brave_Soldat

@Brave_Soldat
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
4
Following
6

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Goth Girls Icon Perks (WAW)
    Brave_Soldat Brave_Soldat

    JeS51CA Okay, I still don't know why you still wanna use AI. You could simply look it up or something, and who says it has to look like professional art?

    WAW Modding Releases & Resources

  • Goth Girls Icon Perks (WAW)
    Brave_Soldat Brave_Soldat

    What do you mean, "I know you like goth girls" Like shit that isn't my type, and back to the main question, if you are gonna make something, at least put the work and time into doing it, then looking it up inside of AI source

    WAW Modding Releases & Resources

  • Ray Gun Xbox & PlayStation camos
    Brave_Soldat Brave_Soldat

    I would love this if it had something about Xbox 360, but whatever I find this cool still

    WAW Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate