Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

damsblc

damsblc

@damsblc
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
2
Following
3

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Z-tavern/cipher/jackal
    damsblc damsblc

    MoroccoFN
    Yo ElyZium I had created this secondary account because I couldn't log in to my main account, which is this one.

    I WAS an admin on the server, I don't know him personnally. I only defended the project because as a player I put money in it.
    I and an another admin tell him in staff chat to calm down and back up on this situation but yep -_- you can see that's it's not the case.

    I apologize to Lux and take back what I've said; I was speaking from memory, without a screen in front of me, and I think I confused you with Spike on that point.

    Just like Z-Tav when he was owner I think it's a gg, can't help the devil and I'm not a lawyer. Every time it's come to Kiels, it's end up in a Drama I should have learned my lesson back then.
    I wish you all, the best.

    General Discussion

  • Z-tavern/cipher/jackal
    damsblc damsblc

    "Not to mention that turning a plutonium server into a business is against the rules since it was the reason why kiels got suspended for a week 2 years ago for the exact same thing he's doing right now."

    You were the owner (as stated in your bio) when we introduced VIP tiers; furthermore, we used your PayPal account for transactions in the beginning. Even though you didn't keep the money, this seems to bother you now, whereas it didn't when you were part of the project.

    But as you say if it need action Pluto mods will act.

    Wish you and LKurama, the best.

    General Discussion

  • Z-tavern/cipher/jackal
    damsblc damsblc

    woohoo no more 600sec wait.
    As I was saying, Blaze, if that’s what you think, that’s up to you and that's fine. But I don’t see the point of posting it on the forum. Some people appreciate this service, others don’t; that’s perfectly normal.
    LKurama, I never called you a scammer, so I don’t quite understand where you going on this point. As I said, everyone is free to buy or not. No one is forcing you. Besides, every transaction involves an exchange of value, so no one is getting ripped off. If people want to buy, they open a ticket; it’s not as if this is coming directly from the Cypher teams.

    General Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate