Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

eliasfiltgen

eliasfiltgen

@eliasfiltgen
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Possible false positive – 6-month Anti-Cheat ban while using GameHub
    eliasfiltgen eliasfiltgen

    Hello,

    I was recently banned by the Plutonium Anti-Cheat system, and I am trying to understand what caused it.

    I have never intentionally used cheats, injectors, rank unlockers, class editors, or similar tools in Plutonium.

    I was using Plutonium through GameHub, and I am wondering whether this setup could have caused a false positive or otherwise triggered the Anti-Cheat.

    The ban currently shows a duration of approximately six months. I initially thought there might be a technical problem with my account, so I also tried logging in with another account to determine whether the problem was account-specific. I understand now that attempting to use another account while banned can be considered ban evasion, and I will not try any further accounts.

    Could someone please clarify whether there is any information available about what triggered the original Anti-Cheat detection, or whether my GameHub setup could have been involved?

    I am not asking for instructions to bypass the ban. I would simply like to understand what happened and whether this could have been a false positive.

    Thank you.

    Launcher Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate