Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

garym0140

garym0140

@garym0140
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • MW3 Launch Issue
    garym0140 garym0140

    Thanks for the reply, I'll download Discord, I don't have it. I just mentioned in the title it's a launch issue and these are the things I've tried. How do I find your Discord server and message?

    Launcher Support

  • MW3 Launch Issue
    garym0140 garym0140

    I've downloaded and installed Plutonium and linked the directory accurately. The folded is 15.1 GB, so all the data is there. I've made an exeption for Windows anti-virus for the Steam folder. AI was telling me I should have a redist.bat or redist.exe file, but I have 4 folders and 2 .json files. The redist files don't exist in folders in Plutonium, bin, games, launcher, storage.

    Any advice on what to do?

    Launcher Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate