Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

graaxaim

graaxaim

@graaxaim
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
7
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
7
Following
5

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • (Linux) Launcher does not find game archives despite pointing to the right folder
    graaxaim graaxaim

    I get this error message after clicking play. I've pointed the launcher to the right folder, but it stil says that it does not contain the right files. I've even tried to copy iw5mp_server.exe and rename it to iw5mp.exe, but it didn't work.
    I'm on Linux, using Heroic Games Launcher and the dedicater server tool on steam.

    Captura_de_tela_20261001_122803.png

    Launcher Support

  • Not saving settings
    graaxaim graaxaim

    After the new BO2 update I have to reconfigure video, audio and key bindings settings everytime I open the game.

    BO2 Client Support

  • Is there any plans on adding functional bots?
    graaxaim graaxaim

    H3X1C ok, thanks.

    MW3 Client Support

  • Is there any plans on adding functional bots?
    graaxaim graaxaim

    Currently, the bots only walk in circles and shoot at nothing. Is there any plans to make them fully functional or any already working mod?

    MW3 Client Support

  • Fps Drops
    graaxaim graaxaim

    I had a similar problem that was solved by setting com_maxfps to 125 (you can set it to whatever you like).

    MW3 Client Support

  • Random FPS drops
    graaxaim graaxaim

    H3X1C that seems like it was it.
    Thanks!

    MW3 Client Support

  • Random FPS drops
    graaxaim graaxaim

    I've been getting random fps drops during gameplay (from 60 to 12 or lower, sometimes with the game completely freezing, going to 1 fps).
    It doesn't seem tied to ping, since it happens in every server.

    MW3 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate