Hi Plutonium Support Team,
I am reaching out to you to ask about your anticheat policy regarding accessibility tools. I am quadriplegic, and I use a QuadStick to be able to play video games. It is an amazing device, but due to my physical limitations, it is impossible for me to execute complex inputs manually.
To play Black Ops 2, I need to use AntiMicroX to set up some macros. My main goal is to be able to perform trickshot combos, binding a sequence of inputs to a single action since my physical condition prevents me from doing them in real-time.
I want to be completely honest and transparent with the staff before playing. I am not using these macros to gain an unfair competitive advantage or use aimbots/wallhacks; it is strictly a necessity for accessibility so I can enjoy trickshotting like any other player.
Could you please let me know if your anticheat will ban me for using AntiMicroX macros for this specific purpose? Is there any exception or layout approval process for players with severe physical disabilities?
Thank you very much for your time, understanding, and for keeping these classic games alive.
Best regards.
hookisback
@hookisback
Posts
-
Accessibility Inquiry: Quadriplegic player using QuadStick and AntiMicroX macros for BO2