thu.y Still need the IPAK explorer? 9i was wrong, not FF)
ItzPlayer5
Posts
-
[Release] [Zombies} Wall and Floor Textures for Town, Farm & Tunnel -
Banned for Unknown Reason- Using Plutonium on CachyOS with Bottles (Wine Prefix Handler)kDex False positive. Pluto doesnt co-op with linux distros and other OSes.
-
[MEGATHREAD] Organized collection of BO1 mods, releases, tutorials and guidesGood news. My camo that was featured here can be relisted if you want.
-
Green Interstellar (MWIII23 to T5ZM) Animated camo.A reupload of this camo can be found here. https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/46036/green-interstellar-mwiii23-to-t5zm-animated-camo.-2024-reupload?_=1786094969859
-
Green Interstellar (MWIII23 to T5ZM) Animated camo. 2024 REUPLOADHello! I have had a few people ask about this release and I finally found it again! mediafire wont mess it up this time I promise!
Note: This camo and glove pack requires the LATEST version of the animated camos patch. This patch can be located HERE Be sure to follow all the instructions BoneCrusher provides before installing this camo.
You can download this pack HERE
Please be sure to follow the !README.txt file before installing.


-
Red Vox (Mark of the Survivor) Camo + Vinesauce Gloves! (MWIII -> T5ZM)dyepackz If i can find it on my old drive I will for sure let you know.
-
Red Vox (Mark of the Survivor) Camo + Vinesauce Gloves! (MWIII -> T5ZM)dyepackz I can send you an older version of the patch that works completely client side. However, the viewmodels (gloves) will not have an animated camo on them.
-
Red Vox (Mark of the Survivor) Camo + Vinesauce Gloves! (MWIII -> T5ZM)mr.kennutbuster Yes. If you upload it please give me credit however.
-
Red Vox (Mark of the Survivor) Camo + Vinesauce Gloves! (MWIII -> T5ZM)Hello guys, I wanted to drop a new release. Saw a concert recently and wanted to make a camo based off the band. I'm very happy over the way this turned out so I decided to upload it because it looks like the MWZ completionist camo.
Let me know if the download doesn't work, or if files are missing.
Note: This camo and glove pack requires the LATEST version of the animated camos patch. This patch can be located HERE Be sure to follow all the instructions BoneCrusher provides before installing this camo.
You can download this pack here.



-
i want zm_buried.ff downloadBuy the DLC on steam.
-
Void Stripes Animated Camo (BO7 -> BO2)Hello.
Re-doing yesterdays post with a more authentic and original feel to the camo I uploaded. This one will replace the Afterlife camo to a more authentic looking version of Void Stripes from Black Ops 7. I am really really pleased with how this camo came out, which is why I am uploading it for you guys to use.How do I install this camo?
-Drag IWI files into your User/AppData/Local/Plutonium/Storage/t6/images
DownloadMuch better quality videos are provided in the download. Plutonium's gif upload limit isn't good
enough to do the website showcase justice.
-
Void Stripes Camo (BO7 -> BO2 REPLACES WEAPONIZED 115)Hello. I'm dropping a quick and simple release just because of an idea I had in my head. i like the more static effect of the camo, along with it giving the gun a 3D look, which is why I chose to replace Weaponized 115, instead of any of the other animated camos that this woul look much better on, due to their multiple layers.
I know this camo could look better to some people, but this is how I think it would look and this tickles my fancy.
Enjoy
How to install:
-Drag IWI files into your User/AppData/Local/Plutonium/Storage/t6/images
Download


-
Livesplit no longer works on pluto.On all the clients I can no longer get livesplit to control itself without tabbinng out of the game. Its mostly prominent on BO2, but happens on all clients. Ive troubleshooted, reinstalled pluto, livesplit and remade my configs but nothing works. I cant get my speed gage, or timer to work. Is there any way this is fixable at all? Ive never had this issue until now.
-
why so many n00bs?koishicat You sound just like the noobs because you're not playing a solo match.
-
AMERICAS SERVERByshyno20 Open up your own server with your own scripts, or get good. That choice is up to you.
-
[Release] Gunfight GamemodeI was winning all those gunfight tourneys hosted in MW19 and CW. I cannot wait for servers to run this.
-
[Release] [Zombies} Wall and Floor Textures for Town, Farm & TunnelYou didnt send your DSC here.
But look for the FF Explorer and you can use that to browse the FastFiles the game uses to store textures.
The file names are self explanatory if you know exactly what file you wanna edit.MP_DRONE -> Drone Map files
ZM_PRISON -> MoTD Map files -
[REDESIGNED AND FIXED CLIPPING] Shifting Grid Camo + Elphelt Valentine Claymores/Bettys (MWIII 23 -> T5)bro got banned how

-
[MP] "Interstellar" Camo from MW3Yes please. But If you know how I can get into and explore the recent games game files, let me know please. There are a few BO7 camos I would like to use for my personal use, and possibly something for plutonium.
I only ask because I have found no answers on google on how to explore these files, and I am unable to use a certain ff editor on the files in MWIII in particular.