Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

ItzPlayer5

ItzPlayer5

@ItzPlayer5
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
174
Topics
32
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
25
Following
11

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [Release] [BO1] PlayStation DualShock 4 Button Prompts Mod
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    DONPOPACAPO iw 42

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • (Report) Obvious Cheater embarrases himself in front of everybody.
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    THD_Chibby cheating. Proof
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQOH4PCye6o&feature=youtu.be

    General Discussion

  • Rainbow Arora.
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    This camo replaces Weaponized 115 with a rainbow arora. I don't really have much to say for this camo tbh. only releasing it because I thought it looked sick.
    Download
    Ballista
    Desktop Screenshot 2023.06.06 - 21.59.11.02.png

    DSR50
    Desktop Screenshot 2023.06.06 - 21.59.17.26.png

    Scar-H
    Desktop Screenshot 2023.06.06 - 21.59.49.02.png

    MSMC
    Desktop Screenshot 2023.06.06 - 22.01.04.98.png

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Cant Join friend
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Turmnllyrc84 unless porting, the host needs an open NAT Type.

    BO2 Client Support

  • alpha menu tranzit style sky?
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Angry Cat Ah, my abad

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • alpha menu tranzit style sky?
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Angry Cat Im still having issues, but I can link you an easy tutorial for how I do them myself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEnaT6avcGk

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • alpha menu tranzit style sky?
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Angry Cat Aha, sorry for this being late, but Im having problems launching plutonium so IDK if ill have this done by tonight, sorry.

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • alpha menu tranzit style sky?
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Angry Cat Ok

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • alpha menu tranzit style sky?
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Angry Cat Its very simple. I am fine with making it for you when I have time later tonight, just generate a seed that you like, send it to me and I will make it downloadable for you.

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • alpha menu tranzit style sky?
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Angry Cat Art wise I am too lazy to draw something like this. However, there is a website that can auto-generate skyboxes for you called Space 3D. All you need to do is generate a random seed, in which I am sure there are plenty of seeds that look similar to the alpha skybox, then put it in the right ratio, rename the file then put it in game.

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • t6 download
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    DeAd_EnRG no, if you payed attention they removed the links.

    BO2 Client Support

  • I got banned for using a mod menu offline
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    21poopfart They do not do ban appeals.

    Launcher Support

  • Profile Pinning (Suggestion)
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    I think that there should be a way to pin a post of yours to the top of your own profile. Similar to how It would look on Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram. I say this because of the recent removings of the "archived" versions of T6, because modding that game using the Steam version isn't the same as modding the "archived" version. I wanted people to know that I am strictly using the "archived" version of T6.

    I think this feature would look something like this. The user would be able to pin one post to the top of their profile, then show the user's best posts and then their most recent posts at the bottom.E1B7EC90-61F1-48EF-9434-2550C69BD1D0.jpg

    General Discussion

  • when i press online it dose not work i cant play and it keeps loading CONNECTING TO SERVER and then BO2 SERVER IS NOT Available at this time. pls help
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    YoungMoo The launcher

    BO2 Client Support

  • problems installing bo1
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    jakemakina Due to C&D's, they removed the torrent files on their website. If you checked their twitter in the last two days, they stated that publicly along with a post on the forums.

    BO1 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Bobdini24 Take the iwi files and put them right into (Drive Name)(Folder Name)\pluto_t6_full_game\t6r\data\images

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    young_bocc Textures is possible, as long as you rename them probably and have them in the right resolution> (Thats if you have the textures). Models is possible but very very difficult, I know how to do it but its best if you talk to someone like Gewehr about that, he's a lot more knowledgeable about bo2 model replacements than I am.

    https://forum.plutonium.pw/user/gewehr

    There is a tutorial on how to paint textures on his youtube, but completely changing models would be possible but clunky in T6.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    young_bocc Im finished and about to upload it, the only issue is that its really buggy in multiplayer, I have no idea why.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    young_bocc Scratch that, Ill just make the camos myself and re-release them for you. 😄

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    young_bocc Thank you so much for those kind words, If you need help my discord is Player5#2844, add me and I will be more than willing to walk you through this. 😄

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate