Resxt woulda been nice if someone at least told me but anyways I thought first ban was a week?
JorgeElCuhh
Posts
-
Non-privileged account? -
Non-privileged account?Also I think it’s worth mentioning that (to my knowledge) I have not previously been banned. Prior to this incident I have always freely played never once experiencing a single issue or ban.
-
Non-privileged account?I have not been able to log into the plutonium launcher, join the plutonium discord on my main discord account or visit the plutonium forum on my pc since April of 2024. I was able to join the discord on an alt account and visit the forum on my phone however I can’t log into my main plutonium account on my phone. Not sure if this is some sort of ban I just want someone to help fix this or clarify what is going on thank you.
The error I get when I try to login to the forum on my phone says
“Local login system has been disabled for non-privileged accounts.”When I try to login to any account on the launcher I get hit with this error message
“An issue occured when logging in.
connect: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it [system:10061 at
C:\local\boost_1_84_0\boost\ in function 'connect]”PHOTOS PROVIDED BELOW

