Juice WRLD Menu Screen - Song: Juice WRLD- Red Moonlight

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sn6s6qnxwxi5qcm/iw5_juice.iwd/file
Juice WRLD Menu Screen - Song: Juice WRLD- Red Moonlight

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sn6s6qnxwxi5qcm/iw5_juice.iwd/file
More coming soon!
New download link is on the post!
Changelog:
Vacant from MW2 DLC
If you run into any issues please ping or dm me on discord (Curtis#9999)
All killstreaks and game modes are supported!
How to install:

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/71yjm9mvnq8qply/mp_vacant.zip/file
John_Brody I'm very sorry I forgot to put that info in the posts 
Thank you Resxt for responding to him!
Camos work great!
For anyone struggling with installing this read below!
Heya! Back with another map! Please read below before loading in!
There MAY be some missing sounds, someone will find a way to criticize it. Also, the inside of mid is kind of dark

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ct9jpqhst6fam4/mp_subbase.zip/file
WHEN NEW SCREENS ARE DONE I WILL POST THEM HERE AS A REPLY
How to install this:
FaZe Clan menu screen - Song: Hoodie Allen - "No Interruption"

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9bhz7s6vmn1kah5/IW5_FaZe.iwd/file
Obey Alliance menu screen - Song: Cartoon - On & On (feat. Daniel Levi) [NCS Release]

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ruasq44tq0emrn/iw5_obey.iwd/file
@Sexy-kora you da best
@Tentha That'd be amazing to that tool. I don't even really know who is working on it tbh lol
Hello everyone! I recently ported Wasteland! I ported this once before but was half assed, this one has: Working sounds (Besides radiation due to it being bugged), Drop Zone, AH-6 paths, and working radiation!
If you do encounter any bugs in this please reach out me on discord!
(Curtis#9999)

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uceho9ogk4qc01h/mp_brecourt.zip/file
kyemel_person It is possible, just might be awhile. A couple years ago people were able to do custom maps on Bo2. I think they might of either ditched the project or keeping it in secret



What is your Discord Name? (Include the # and numbers after the name)
Curtis#9999
What timezone are you located in?
EST/USA
Are you able to troubleshoot software problems effectively?
Yes, since I've been porting maps I've had to troubleshoot a lot with the client
Do you have a good understanding of the English language in both written and spoken form?
Yes
Are you able to follow instructions and behave maturely when required?
Yes of course
Can you attend voice chats? (Having a microphone is preferred but not required)
Yes of course!
Can you show anything you've helped with previously? (A youtube channel, github, moderate a community, run a clan etc)
I'm currently an admin in a pluto server if that counts, also I'm a lead in a stream team aswell.
Is there anything else you'd like to say / provide?
I play/use pluto daily. I port maps or I play on servers whenever I have free time (which is a lot since I'm self-employed). Thank you for the opportunity