Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

mikado24

mikado24

@mikado24
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Request to unlink Steam Account
    mikado24 mikado24

    OK thanks

    Launcher Support

  • Request to unlink Steam Account
    mikado24 mikado24

    Hello Plutonium Support,

    I would like to request that you manually unlink my Steam account from Plutonium. I recently purchased this Steam account (Steam ID: 76561198688249669) to set up a T6 server, but it appears to be already linked to another Plutonium account. Since I do not know the existing Plutonium account details, I need an administrator's help to unlink it.

    My Steam ID: 76561198688249669

    Thank you very much for your help!

    Launcher Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate