Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

necr0inc

necr0inc

@necr0inc
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
4
Following
3

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • (T4) World At War Very Slow Loading Time
    necr0inc necr0inc

    Thanks to some support on the Discord server, I managed to pinpoint the issue. It's tied to modern CPUs and multithreading. You can fix it by either a) launching the game with the launch parameter +set sys_smp_allowed 0 or by b) setting the CPU affinity for the Plutonium launcher's .exe to only CPU 0.

    a) works fine on vanilla WaW, but only works on Plutonium if you're using an offline mode bat file. b) works on Plutonium perfectly fine, but you have to either manually set the affinity through the task manager every time, or you have to create a shortcut to automate it.

    WAW Client Support waw waw game error slow plutonium plutonium staff help me please

  • (T4) World At War Very Slow Loading Time
    necr0inc necr0inc

    I'm also having this issue, and it seems to be completely random whether it will or will not happen whenever I reinstall the game. I own the game on Steam so it's not a matter of bad files.

    I saw other threads online mentioning changing the game to borderless windowed, compatibility settings, etc., but none of it worked. I wish I had an actual solution for you, but for now, I'm bumping this because it's a very annoying issue that I also need a solution for.

    WAW Client Support waw waw game error slow plutonium plutonium staff help me please
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate