That's something to behold....
Neigdoig
Posts
-
We broke the all time Plutonium player counts 2 days in a row (7,343 players) -
can't play mw3 please helpWhat seems to be the issue? I can't really help (nor anyone really) if you don't describe what in the world's happening with MW3.
-
[MP] "Igneous" Camo from BO7This seriously makes me want to do this on Linux, and learn how I can do it properly.
Too bad some programs won't work for me, but dad gum it I'll eventually try.
Despite a BO7 skin, it looks pretty dope.
-
Post your BO2 Emblems!Might as well do mine, the one I just made. It's 4 layers, and that's pretty much all I need.

-
[LINUX] [LanLauncher] [SOLVED] DXVK Unrecoverable Error when Attempting to LaunchUPDATE:
Jug, you have no need to look into this. Apparently, I needed DXVK-NVAPI installed.
I did another stupid.
-
[LINUX] [LanLauncher] [SOLVED] DXVK Unrecoverable Error when Attempting to LaunchUsing LanLauncher on Linux (I'm on Artix Linux), I attempt to launch Black Ops 2 through LL, when I get an error on the DXVK side of things. I had gone through Astrocule's guide on this, and I hadn't even installed DXVK into the WINE prefix before this. However, after doing just that, I see an issue regarding DXVK that I'm looking to fix.
JugAndDoubleTap might want to take a look at it once I figure out if something's wrong on my end. I'm sure it's fine on Windows (I'm running on ProtonGE, because Linux).
NOTE: The other games launch just fine (BO1, MW3), but BO2 apparently gets that error. Launching through the Plutonium launcher works just fine for me as well in LAN mode.
-
[LINUX] [SOLVED] Launcher Opens, but Closes after Updater is BlackUPDATE 2:
I fixed it. I did a stupid, and didn't add in some DLL overrides. Here they are for those who need them, under Settings, Advanced, then Environment Variables.
This is the env you're required to use:
WINEDLLOVERRIDES=d3dcompiler_47,n;d3dx9_43,n;d3dx10,nThis should help people who have this issue out. Marking it solved shortly.
-
Plutonium on Linux: Ultimate Cross-Distro GuideAstrocule This I can't blame you for.
And yes, I did see the SoyKappy guide. I made my own version based off of that (through some testing I did on it).
One thing I notice is that, on the Heroic Launcher side of things, we need to find a way to implement D3D Extras, since that's apparently a requirement for Plutonium to work (at least for me, since I'm on Artix). I tried this on Lutris (which has that option), and I enabled it.
Maybe you could find a way to potentially sneak that in? I can give you the exact setting or something along these lines once I find it.
EDIT: I found it.
WINEDLLOVERRIDES="d3dcompiler_47,n;d3dx9_43,n;d3dx10,n"I just tested it, and it works now.
-
i have a idea for community of plutonium and CODI'd be happy to collaborate as a player, and see how it works.
The problem is that Plutonium wants to act like a spoiled princess causing her protective knight to rot right now on Linux (I use Artix), so I don't know if I'd be able to do that easily.
-
What do i do?I told some other players this, but I'd highly recommend playing offline and coming up with some classes before you go on to play MP or ZM, and be able to teach them.
Use the LanLauncher program and connect the games to it as you would with Plutonium itself. Afterwords, do some labbing with classes to see what works for you.
If you want an MP server that allows for VPN usage (mostly this is due to IW4x admin being used, which bans VPN usage by default), there is one, though it's an American server (I get around 100 ping or so, so connect to an East Coast server). I forget the name of it, ao my apologies about it.
-
another cod for plutonium?There's already a client for Ghosts, that being IW6x .
-
[LINUX] [SOLVED] Launcher Opens, but Closes after Updater is BlackUPDATE:
It turns out, after some testing, that it's a .NET error when launching, hence, the black for the Plutonium launcher. I think I might need a different version of .NET, considering I have .NET 4 and 4.8 installed.
Might I need a different version of it?
-
Question for StaffThat'd be a really cool mod, if I'm being honest. I'd be down for that, and try it out.
-
[LINUX] [SOLVED] Launcher Opens, but Closes after Updater is BlackUsing Heroic Launcher for the launcher (from Astrocule [https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/37097/plutonium-on-linux-ultimate-cross-distro-guide]), I launch it with the specified setup from that, and all of a sudden, the Plutonium updater is dark, and it crashes.
I'm currently using Artix Linux with i3 on XLibre, for those curious.
-
[MEGATHREAD] Organized collection of BO1 mods, releases, tutorials and guidesWARNING ABOUT THE MP PATCH FOR LINUX USERS:
From my experience, if you're on Linux, and you select certain maps that have over 4,608 images in that map's folder, you're going to crash. That goes for DLC maps and regular maps as well.
-
Open Mic Voice ChatCouldn't you just open console and input
+talkI usually never get that working on Linux. I'll have to try that and see if it works.
-
has anyone been hacked while playing plutonium ?Me neither. Those who get hacked practice bad INFOSEC, and we didn't see any of that here, I don't think.
-
where tf are all the westcoast playersI'm a West Coast player, but a VPN user, so I can't play on too many servers.
-
Plutonium on Linux: Ultimate Cross-Distro GuideWho were your influences when you did this tutorial? I ask, because I made a tutorial for CachyOS users on my main YouTube channel, and a bit of the stuff I've seen here happened to be from a different tutorial I did on this forum. Great work otherwise.