Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

soldado2001123

soldado2001123

@soldado2001123
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
20
Following
22

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Guide: Running Two Plutonium BO2 Instances on the Same PC
    soldado2001123 soldado2001123

    GhostRider01250 I tried using Nucleus Co-Op, but it doesn’t work without the game’s .exe file. I also tried downloading the .exe separately and placing it in the game folder, but since BO2 is launched through Plutonium, I couldn’t get it to work.

    I’ve heard that Nucleus Co-Op only works with the official version of BO2. Could you elaborate on how you managed to get it working with the Plutonium version?

    General Discussion

  • How to run multiple instances
    soldado2001123 soldado2001123

    Hadi77KSA Hey, I managed to run two instances and join in a game with both instances on the same PC, could you please check my post asking about the Focus please? Thank you very much.

    Launcher Support

  • Guide: Running Two Plutonium BO2 Instances on the Same PC
    soldado2001123 soldado2001123

    I’m currently at the final step of getting two separate Plutonium BO2 instances running on the same PC. Everything works except the final focus/input issue.

    1. Open two Plutonium instances

    Launch two separate instances of Plutonium in LAN mode.

    Use two different Plutonium accounts, one for each instance.

    1. Start a Private Match

    Once both instances are open, create/join a Private Match.

    Choose one of the instances as the host and load into the game normally.

    1. Connect the second instance

    Once the game has fully loaded in the first instance, open the console in the second instance.

    Enter:

    connect hostname:4976 (noticed is 4977 for Bo2 Zombies)

    For example, my computer hostname is msi, so I use:

    connect msi:4976

    You can find your hostname by opening CMD and typing:

    hostname

    The name displayed there is the hostname you should use.

    1. Both players are now connected

    At this point, both Plutonium instances can be in the same game.

    In my case, I have also managed to get:

    ✅ Two separate Plutonium instances working
    ✅ Two different Plutonium accounts
    ✅ LAN mode
    ✅ Both players in the same game
    ✅ The controller working on one instance
    ✅ Keyboard + mouse working on the other instance
    ✅ The gamepad disable option used on one instance to separate the inputs
    5. The only remaining problem: focus

    The last remaining step is the Windows focus issue.

    Both instances can be placed in windowed mode, but when I interact with one window, the other loses focus and stops receiving its input.

    So the final goal is:

    Everything else is already working. The only thing left to solve is getting both instances to accept input without requiring the active Windows focus.

    If someone knows how it would be awesome.

    Thank you.

    Carlos Molina.

    General Discussion

  • Black Ops 2 Tranzit Pre-Alpha.
    soldado2001123 soldado2001123

    Is weird that we don´t have any nuketown zombies pre alpha leaks, I would love to see that if anyone have it.

    General Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate