Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

superdriks

superdriks

@superdriks
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Steam Account already linked
    superdriks superdriks

    I tried to login into my Plutonium account, but it seems to doesn't exist. So, I went to recover my password and every one of my e-mails didn't received the password reset, so I tried do create a new one. When created, got the message that I cannot verify my Steam account because its already binded to another Plutonium account, then I searched on every e-mail of mine for Plutonium e-mails.

    To my surprise, the exact same main e-mail that I use was the same e-mail that said I didn't have any account, now I have 2 accounts from the same e-mail but one, the first one from 2024, is stuck with my Steam account and cannot play any COD games. Need suport for this.

    Steam ID: 76561198070241279

    7357ca01-5940-43a9-b2dc-d51d676ac58d-image.jpeg

    Launcher Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate