Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Sxzre

Sxzre

@Sxzre
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
3
Following
3

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Sxzre - T5 Permanent Ban Appeal - False Positive via Android/GameNative
    Sxzre Sxzre

    I have historically played Plutonium on a native Windows PC for over a year with zero issues or infractions. I recently purchased an AYN Thor and saw there was a way to utilize Plutonium on it. After doing so, I received a 365+ day ban.
    The ban only occurred the moment I attempted to log in using an Android handheld running GameHub, as I did not realize the translation layer's memory handling would flag the anti-cheat.
    I am happy to have my log history reviewed to verify that my PC play sessions were completely clean. I just want the ability to still play on my PC going forward. If utilizing these translation layers on Android is not allowed, I will completely refrain from doing so. Thank you for your time.

    Launcher Support ban appeal banned help banappeal ban
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate