Error opening BO2, I have tried everything and I can not get a solution, repair the files, I save the plutonium folder from any antivirus analysis and nothing, I always get the same error, some solution?
@wilmersito017 upload the .dmp file to google drive and post the link here.
@wilmersito017 i need a password to download that file, pls set it to public.
@Dss0 Sorry, I hadn't noticed. Here it is
@wilmersito017 sadly the dump file is corrupted. Are you playing in a virtual machine by any chance?
@Dss0 No, I play on my computer. What does it mean that the dump file is corrupted? No solution to my problem?
- repair your game files -> https://plutonium.pw/docs/repair/
- try closing all programs that are running in the background (especially msi afterburner and rivatuner if you have them)
- try excluding pluto from scanning in your av software: https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/#how-do-i-fix-this-windows-defender
- install everything that's in the redist folder in your game folder
- update your graphics drivers
- if you have a vr headset plugged in unplug it
- verify the integrity of your system files:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc
@Dss0 I did everything he told me, but nothing, the same mistake keeps popping up