None of my Mouse Movements are Registering

Topic created ยท 5 Posts ยท 156 Views
  • Whenever I try to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer or Zombies, my mouse cursor movements aren't doing anything. I can't select anything on any of the menus or look around in game. Left/right click and scroll wheel all seem to register in game. The only time I'm able to see my mouse pointer is when the server browser is up.

What I have tried:

• going into my controls and trying to bind my mouse movements to the look up/down/left/right controls
    • Redownload plutonium.exe
    • repair my game
    • completely redownload the torrent
    • running plutonium.exe as administrator
    • Using a different mouse

I was able to play with no issues for a month or so. This issue came around 2 days ago. Here is a video of the issue I am having
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YjpFsvcNktrCq7QR_uxgjx9YzUKlbDeT/view?usp=sharing

Appreciate your time ๐Ÿ™

• This post is deleted!
  • Bumping this thread, I would really like to play some more plutonium ๐Ÿ™‚

• were you ever able to find a fix because my buddy has been running into this issue and we literally cannot find the fix AT ALL!?

• Do you have goxlr/multiple mics/vr headsets plugged in? Try unplugging them all, and also disable/uninstall any audio softwares you might have (voicemeeter, voicemod, etc). It's also been known to be caused by nvidia broadcast, avermedia, elgato and similar apps.