Player created Custom Classes not available for selection...

Topic created · 7 Posts · 63 Views
  • Hi,

I have 2 PC in a local LAN. I have installed Black Ops 2 and Plutonium in both of them and the game starts with no issues.

The problem I have is when I host a game in PC_1 and PC_2 joins the game, any Custom Classes created in PC_2 are not available for selection. Only the default pre-defined classes are available for selection.

However the player in PC_1 can see and select any of his created Custom Classes!

The same issue exists when PC_2 hosts and PC_1 joins. Is this a known bug? Is there a fix for that?

Note: The Scorestreaks however are correct!
    Thanks.

• @skapodis I've never seen this issue. Did you directly copy your folder from PC 1 to PC 2? If so then delete t6r/players to generate a new xuid. That could possibly be the issue but I'm not entirely sure.

• No. I did not copy over the folders from PC_1 to PC_2. I installed the game separately in each PC. Then I copied the Plutonium downloader in the COD2 installation directory in each PC and run it separately.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 in both PCs. I also face this issue when I try to join an Internet Server. I followed your suggestion and deleted the t6r/player folder but the issue remains.

• Please keep in mind that there are 2 sets of custom classes.

• I can actually see 10 Sets with 5 Custom Classes per Set (below picture).

Picture 1.jpg

As you can see in picture below I have created my Custom Class in Class Set 1 and named it PC_A. I have also cleared the loadout in all the rest of the Custom Classes of all the Sets so only Custom Class PC_A has items.

Picture 2.jpg

However when I joined a random Internet Server I could only see these Custom Classes...

Picture 3.jpg

Where do these custom classes come from since I cleared the loadouts of all my classes, apart from Custom Class named PC_A

• It's possible that the server is setting you classes or the classes aren't being saved to disk.

• When I load the game again the Custom Class PC_A is there so it saved on the disk. For some reason the PC_A class is not "sent" to the Server after joining in order to be selected...