Game Crashes after clicking play
Everything seems to work with plutonium, but when I click play, it says, "launching t6 muliplayer" and then the program crashes.
If you have nvidia card you need to reset all settings to default in nvidia control panel this game doesnt like you changing settings in nvidia control panel reset everything to default
My computer does not have a nvidia card. I just deleted and re-downloaded the game information and this problem is still persisting.
@Yolodj123456 nothing to do with your graphics card.
- For plutonium to work you need windows 10 version 1607 or later
- Make sure your launcher is the latest version (you can check that by looking at the filesize, latest one is 4123KB), if it's not download it from here: https://cdn.plutonium.pw/updater/plutonium.exe.
- Download this https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1gG_DXaZfAUETfXaYJzCP36ImvE_bO_x9&export=download extract it to any location (you can delete it afterwards) and install all redist's and directx (dxsetup.exe in the directx folder).
- follow this video guide https://streamable.com/5giauo.
- run the launcher as admin.
So, I've done everything on the list, except for what was done on the tutorial video. Here's what I saw on my screen when I followed the first steps on the video. There is no antivirus settings to open, so I can't proceed with what the rest of the video is doing. (I'm new this, thanks so much for responding btw)
McAfee is controlling that, no wonder. Uninstall that shitty antivirus, restart your PC and follow the video again.
Yup, it stopped crashing and I can open the game up now. Thanks for your patience.