DirectX ecountered an unrecoverable error
so.. i dont know what to do. My DirectX version is the 12 one. somewhere here i read that the only version plutonium launcher support is the 9th.
@CptVector no, the launcher requires directx 11, the game directx 9. But besides that we don't support win7, upgrade to win10.
@Dss0 its windows 10 already
@CptVector ah ok you are using the old design. Where did you download the game from?
If you did not download it from our site i would recommend doing this first https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/6353/how-to-repair-your-t6-installation.
If you did download it from our site/our torrent some previous repack you installed fucked with your system files, note the "ask for help on from kyubey on kickasstorrents", that is not a microsoft directx error message.
In that case you can try the following (which you can also try if the errors persists after you repaired your game):
- update your gpu drivers
- if you're on a laptop with dual gpus make sure the game is using the dedicated gpu (nvidia/amd control panel)
- install directx from the redist folder in the game folder (dxsetup.exe)
- install this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/219514629703860235/779123984088301578/DX90c_Addon_Installer.exe
If it still doesn't work try this:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc
If it still doesn't work i'm out of ideas (apart from reinstalling windows but that's quite impractical).
@Dss0 ok, thanks for all. I´ll reply you again about the result
@Dss0 solved. thx