Failing to download

Topic created · 8 Posts · 94 Views
  • Every time I try to download the Plutonium Updater I get this message:
    "Failed to download file bin/plutonium-bootstrapper-win32.exe

• Need the whole error, could you screenshot it please?

• Moderator I need help I do not understand why the folder is downloaded 100% and it is missing game files and I get an error

![alt text](image url)a22b2379-0021-444f-889b-99e068875401-image.png

When you download the file "pluto_t6_full_game So the incomplete download came out I have seen youtubers who download the same as me and have more files.

• Crash ID: 1d1bea2056a84aff91f2463da5f460d8
    Plutonium.Updater.Core.Models.UpdateException: Failed to update file bin/plutonium-bootstrapper-win32.exe ---> System.IO.IOException: Incorrect function.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.WriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
    at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes, Boolean checkHost)
    at Plutonium.Updater.Core.Updater.<Run>d__23.MoveNext()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Plutonium.Updater.Core.Updater.<Run>d__23.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Plutonium.Updater.App.Windows.UpdateWindow.<UpdateWindow_Loaded>d__6.MoveNext()

• What antivirus do you use?

• @HannesC Seguridad Windows, Avast Free Antivirus, Necesito que comuniquemos en otro medio, por aqui tengo que esperar 600 segundos para responder, Si usas discord mandame la solicitud ! Nicolas#6428.

Y me salio este error cuando puse para modo zombies 900e5d37-746c-4fd1-ad23-ef0e9527522c-image.png

• I use webroot secureanywhere,
    I also have to wait 10 minutes to reply since I have a new account with you guys.

• @NicolasLopez456 Your error has nothing to do with this thread, install the redists and run dxsetup.exe inside the directx folder, from the redist folder provided with the basegame. Also having 2 trash AVs isn't ideal, I'd recommend uninstalling them and using Defender.

@LovingMood That's probably the case, uninstall webroot and launch Pluto again. It probably won't let you uninstall it and throw a lot of access denied errors and what not, try googling how to uninstall webroot instead.