KillerCT Are you getting the weapons from commands? Weapons don't apply the camo if you get them with commands (I mean the upgraded models). You have to use the Pap machine for this to work properly and do as GabsPuN said: play the game offline for this to work as intended.
hzp13
Posts
-
[Release] [T6ZM] [Parts] Cowldwink's ZM T5 Ports for T6 -
[Release] [T6ZM] [Parts] Cowldwink's ZM T5 Ports for T6GabsPuN Oh that makes sense now. Actually, I was suspecting that these wonder weapons were taken from the cut DLC 5. That means the Wave Gun could actually be implemented as well since Moon was going to appear, right?
Just one thing I'd like to ask: The Pap camo used for Winter's Howl and Thundergun was intentionally added for the mod or it was taken from the DLC 5 too? Cause if you have the iwd files for it, could you post it here so I can test it for normal weapons? I really wanted to see how the BO1 camo applies to BO2 weapons.
-
[Release] [T6ZM] [Parts] Cowldwink's ZM T5 Ports for T6GabsPuN I tested it offline yesterday and it worked. Thanks for telling me this. Also, the DG2 has some loud noises when you hold it and for some reason it works a little different from the WaW/BO1 versions. Just to clarify, on WaW and BO1 if you shoot the DG2 near the zombies, like on the ground, the splash damage can reach them, but on BO2 it doesn't work. You have to shoot at the zombies to make it work properly and they can still hit you for a moment even when they are being electrocuted. Besides that, this mod is so good that makes me wonder if it is posible to port other wonder weapons like the Scavenger, VR-11 and others.
-
[Release] [T6ZM] [Parts] Cowldwink's ZM T5 Ports for T6Yeah, I just tested the Thungergun in Origins and it does absolutely nothing to the panzer and also zombie generators. Maybe this issue occurs with all three weapons. Hope we can see it fixed soon.
I don't know if I installed the mod wrong, but I just put them in the "mods" folder. All of them work when I activate, but if I try to load another mod, my game just crash. -
[Release] [T6ZM] [Parts] Cowldwink's ZM T5 Ports for T6GabsPuN said in [Release] [T6ZM] [Parts] T6-Declassified - Some T5 Ports for T6:
hzp13 I saw them in the mystery box, however I never tried to get it from there.
I see. Btw, it is just me or the Thundergun has no lights for everyone else? The DG-2 upgraded has no firing sounds either.
-
[Release] [T6ZM] [Parts] Cowldwink's ZM T5 Ports for T6This is incredible! I've always dreamed about using BO1 wonder weapons in BO2. Just one question: is it possible to obtain these in the mystery box? I tried a couple of times but they didn't even appear in the roulette. Only using the "name codes" you gave.
-
BO1 Circuits pap camo for BO2?@FomroMadia Yes, I use discord. But I don't know how can I help.
-
BO1 Circuits pap camo for BO2?The black ops 1 pap camo is one of my favorites in zombies and I would like to know if it is possible to make it for bo2, replacing the one from "victs" maps. I already tried one that is in the game files, but it looked awful because it is very small and does not apply correctly to every gun.
I have no idea how to make custom camos for plutonium, neither have the pacience or time to learn, so if someone has this camo or could make it work for bo2, I would really appreciate it and make sure to give credits.