Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

OneKoiBoiBackup

OneKoiBoiBackup

@OneKoiBoiBackup
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
11
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Temporary ban — external memory tool used while debugging an asset-limit freeze on my own local server Hello,
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    Xerxes I don't mean to be that guy, but me and a few other users have been trying for months to get our previous forum accounts unlinked from Steam (and deleted if possible). I can link you our posts if you want. I have all the proof you need, but I'm unsure what they have. I don't know them, I'm just speaking of them so you know it's a real problem.

    Launcher Support

  • how do i get in contact w mods or admins
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    DirkRockface Thank you for being the only person to respond. That's helpful information. I thought they had moderators for the forum that handle this kind of thing. Looks like we're just shit out of luck. How would I go about requesting Plutonium to delete all my data? That's the only other route I can think of. Like how Incogni (sh*t company, I know) does it. That way, my data can be wiped with the notice and I can recreate my account. If not, then oh well. I'll just have to wait for another client since I can't relink my Steam account.

    Launcher Support

  • how do i get in contact w mods or admins
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    DirkRockface fred, me, and many others have been making posts about this exact issue. There hasn't been a peep from any staff member. There's someone who has been waiting over 2 months for someone to contact him. Is there really no way for us to contact them? Not a support email or something? Contributors seem to be the closest to staff that respond. It would be great if we could get them pointed in the direction of the Launcher Support forum.

    Launcher Support

  • Unlink steam account from an account i cant access
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    fredingham Agreed. It wouldn't be such a problem if they would at least give us some sort of response. I haven't seen a single staff response on any post I've opened on this forum. I can't get on the Discord because I was falsely banned for saying "we shouldn't support [ped0ph1les]". I'm afraid not much has changed given there's a post at least 2 months old requesting the same thing. I just want to play BO2, man, but I haven't seen any other alternative.

    Launcher Support

  • Unlink steam account from an account i cant access
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    Good luck. If anyone responds to you and helps you out, let me know. I've been trying for about 20 days now.

    Launcher Support

  • NEED STAFF
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    I and many others need our old accounts deleted or unlinked from Steam because we lost our 2FA. I got a new phone a long time ago, and realized my plutonium 2FA went with it. It has been over a week for me and over 3 months for someone else. PLEASE HELP

    Launcher Support

  • Steam account already linked to a deleted Plutonium account
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    Did they every unlink your ID? If so, are you able to explain how you got them to? I'm trying to do the same.

    Launcher Support

  • I locked myself out of my main account
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    Nobody has reached out to me yet. lol

    Launcher Support

  • I locked myself out of my main account
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    If you get a response, please let me know. I need to delete my old account that's locked out due to a 2FA I don't have anymore.

    Launcher Support

  • Cannot unlink my friends steam account from my Plutonium account
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    If you get this figured out, please let me know so I can do the same.

    Launcher Support

  • Delete Other Account
    OneKoiBoiBackup OneKoiBoiBackup

    I need my other account to be deleted because I don't have access to my 2FA app anymore. I want to create a new account and relink my steam account to the new one. I have access to my email.

    Old Account (to be deleted): OneKoiBoi
    Contact: Contact the email associated with this backup account so we can further discuss sensitive information. I don't feel like giving out my emails on the forum. Then, we'll be able to verify via my old account's email and get it purged.

    Thank you in advance!

    Launcher Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate