Xerxes I don't mean to be that guy, but me and a few other users have been trying for months to get our previous forum accounts unlinked from Steam (and deleted if possible). I can link you our posts if you want. I have all the proof you need, but I'm unsure what they have. I don't know them, I'm just speaking of them so you know it's a real problem.
No problem, there is no need to link any topic, I have seen literally every topic on this forum, unlinking steam accounts, from the ownership verification, is simply not something we offer by design to prevent abuse by server hosters, which are the only group verification is mandatory. Also if you can proof you own a forum account aka you can log into it, because nothing else counts, you can press the delete button yourself too.
And since I'm already replying here: No, there is no new update. :/
Image
Image








