Bjusterbaarlik im still making it, right now they just drive around and will target you, shoot, ect. Some times they camp though, im trying to not have them get stuck as much, but other bots can get in the turret, and if you drive up to a bot while driving the tank, they will get in on the turret.
Crimson Dragon
Posts
-
Bot Warfare with tank support -
Bot Warfare with tank supportHello all, i have used ineedbots bot warfare mod but tweaked it so the bots can use tanks. it works but its in its early stages, have fun! There will be bugs and such, as it is not perfect yet, but i hope you guys like it. I'm also in the plutonium discord, look for pyro_pete
Just drop into your mods folder and have this in your server.cfg
set bots_play_vehicles_debug 1
set bots_play_vehicles_range 6000https://www.mediafire.com/file/13o6t16xfd6o0vf/z_svr_bots.iwd/file
-
Is it possible to set up a dedicated server through openvpn?RedxSkull Well i don't keep the servers open 24/7. So i really don't think i'm at risk. Plus its just a bot warfare server. What could they get by accessing my ip? I could care less if i get ddosed, but anything past that is concerning. I'm guessing there is no free way to be safe proof? also If you could help me set up openvpn id really appreciate it
-
Is it possible to set up a dedicated server through openvpn?RedxSkull I thought open vpn would keep me safe? All I want to do is host a bot warfare server without my data being at risk. I heard openvpn could help because its free and money is tight. I saw most people that host a server run it off there own ipv4, so i just don't want to get hacked
-
Is it possible to set up a dedicated server through openvpn?I have dedicated servers on my laptop for waw, mw3, black ops 1, and black ops 2 and usually host them with my ipv4 but put a password on it just to play with friends. But i have a want it to be an open server without the risk of getting ddosed or my public ip being exposed. I read on the forum that you can host a server with openvpn to avoid this, so my question is to get help to set up openvpn for the server, so i can make the server open and anyone could join without the risk of my ip being shown. I made some post in the discord but either got baited or spammed laugh emoji's at, so i thought the professional way would be to ask on here. If anyone can help me set up openvpn to host a server with, id really appreciate it. I already have my server set up and it works and everything, no issues. But i want to put openvpn on it to keep my ip hidden, thanks.