Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

DrSkum88

DrSkum88

@DrSkum88
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
79
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
5
Following
4

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [GUIDE] Fixing lag spikes/frame drops in World at War and Black Ops 1 with DXVK (LAN mode only, no anticheat)
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Maybe it was 2.7, not 2.7.1
    But there definitely is a version that is compatible with plutonium

    Game Support

  • [GUIDE] Fixing lag spikes/frame drops in World at War and Black Ops 1 with DXVK (LAN mode only, no anticheat)
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    They really need to just add this to the official docs.
    Also, you can use this online with the anti-cheat, you just need v2.7.1 as it's the only one that's whitelisted.

    Game Support

  • How to use g-sync?
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    It should work like any other game, there isn't anything special about CoD in that regard.

    General Discussion

  • question about report
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    It's probably different for each server. If you have proof you can reach out to the server owners.

    General Discussion

  • [RGH/JTAG Xbox 360] BO1 Zombies – Enhanced Gameplay, Perks & Performance [V33]
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Cool to see the 360 version getting some love!
    Side note but would it be possible to port custom maps? I've seen a proof of concept for loading maps in WaW but nothing is released yet.

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • server attacks
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Who is even buying things like this? I can't imagine putting so much effort for something as petty as taking a CoD server offline.

    General Discussion

  • About the stuttering/performance issues...
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    @ElChabro2 said:

    Hello, for those who are saying high end pcs can handle it, allow me to disagree respectfully:
    Rtx 5060ti 16gb
    Ryzen 7 5800xt 4.3ghz
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    2TB Nvme 7100mt/s

    Game still stutters, looks like is a game problem after all, which is unfortunate, i hope one day we will find a fix

    Update it was the shadows, looks like the game engine cant handle them right
    263eb8e9-26f0-4b38-983c-f001807f0577-image.jpeg

    dxvk will clear the stutters and let you keep shadows

    BO1 Client Support

  • New MW3 steam update broke the executable
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    MW2 got a similar update, and iw4x got updated pretty quickly.
    Now idk anything about how these games work so maybe there's something complicated about MW3. But iw4x is also open source so anyone can submit patches which is sadly not the case for plutonium.

    MW3 Client Support

  • Two computers on the same network cannot play BO2 using the Plutonium Launcher
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Actually re-reading your post I think you have a different issue.
    Are you both trying to use the same account?

    Launcher Support

  • Two computers on the same network cannot play BO2 using the Plutonium Launcher
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Can you ping each other? Can you use nmap to ensure there isn't any firewall rules blocking you?
    Also you can try this: https://github.com/JugAndDoubleTap/LanLauncher

    Launcher Support

  • why unlock all should be removed in my opinion
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    I don't want to re-grind again for all the weapons and attachments. I wanna load up the game and have everything available so I can just play.
    It's not 2009, I'm not in highschool, I have more important things going on than Call of Duty.

    General Discussion

  • Fix for bo1/Black ops 1 FPS drops when looking at certain spots.
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    eRResiete WirenthReylar It works you just have to use v2.7. It's the only one whitelisted to run with Plutonium and not trigger the anti-cheat and get deleted.
    The Pluto devs need to be bothered to add support for newer versions.

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Create Matrix Space And Bridging The Matrix Rooms To The Discord Group Chats
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    The matrix/discord bridge works very well and is very easy to setup. I'm all for shitting on discord and not using it, but at the end of the day you would need an admin with the interest to set it up and run it, and frankly I don't think any of them are interested. And matrix isn't without it's own faults that prevent it from being the discord killer I used to hope it would be.

    General Discussion

  • [ZM] Toys Of The Dead
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Fuk You It's a cool map, but once you unlock the Pack-a-Punch room you can just hang out in there forever.

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • ryan had a small peaker
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Had? Like it's now grown to an average size?
    Good for him I guess.

    General Discussion

  • [BO2] Vanilla+ Ultimate 2026 Pack | CFG Settings + HQ hud + Textures patch for 4k + more!
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    rez. said:

    DrSkum88 Delete FXT files 🙂

    That's much better.
    One more question, what's the file(s) for the menus? I'd rather have the OG than the BO3 image.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • BO1 Box spin animation
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Hadi77KSA said:

    The box rotation is handled through csc scripts which run on the player’s PC and are affected by the player’s FPS, therefore the way to fix it without lowering FPS is to install a custom csc fix script that changes the timing to one that’s not affected by FPS. Under normal online conditions, Plutonium blocks loading of custom csc scripts from raw (in other words, blocks csc scripts that are not contained in a .ff file). You can get custom csc scripts to load by having a mod from the mods menu loaded/joining a server that has a mod loaded, or starting the game in LAN mode, or building a fastfile mod using the mod tools or similar to obtain a custom .ff file (and naming it a specific name) that contains the custom csc script.

    My collection contains such csc script that makes the box rotation unaffected by player’s FPS. Look for box_rotation_fps_fix.csc

    Do I just put the script in the scripts folder and launch in LAN mode? Because I couldn't get it to work.

    BO1 Client Support

  • BO1 Box spin animation
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    It happens when you play at higher than 60 fps. I saw a script that claimed to fix it but it didn't work for me.

    I guess either play at 60 or learn to live with it.

    BO1 Client Support

  • Community server menu change
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    Did they update it?
    That looks a lot nicer and actually looks native to the game.

    BO2 Client Support

  • [BO2] Vanilla+ Ultimate 2026 Pack | CFG Settings + HQ hud + Textures patch for 4k + more!
    DrSkum88 DrSkum88

    The textures look nice at 4k, but I'm not a fan of some of the color changes (the smoke being purple in aftermath is a big turn off). An option that is just the OG game but sharper would be nice.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate