NickB_05 the meteors looks like mostaza xd
NickB_05
Posts
-
[RELEASE] (ZOMBIES) Retrowave Menu Screen -
[RELEASE] (ZOMBIES) Retrowave Menu ScreenGod damn bro, its looks so good
-
[Release] All perk slots unlock script [Zombies]Sparker i dont know how i can install it : (
-
ZM - Machines perks + 2 bunus (monkey and bed sheet MOTD)una waifu, que rico o.0
-
MP - Hud Bo3 Vers.10taku its cool man, i wonder where you get these texture pack of the perks
-
[Release] All-In-One Retexture PackCahz said in [Release] All-In-One Retexture Pack:
Sup guys, I have more free time on my hands than I should, so I decided to make this Pack.
INFORMATION
This pack contains textures for ZM and MP. Everything will be in the .iwi format already so that way there is no need to worry about converting the formats.INSTRUCTIONS
- Download the file from HERE
- Extract all the files into your
/t6r/data/imagesdirectory
WHAT'S INSIDE?
Things included in the pack are- Main Menu Screen (ZM & MP)
- Camos (ZM & MP)
- Perks & Powerups (ZM)
- Skyboxes (ZM & MP)
- Other small things for MP
MENU SCREENS
MP

ZM

ZM CAMOS
Pack-A-Punch Camo is now chrome on all maps except MoTD & Origins

MoTD Pack-A-Punch Camo is now Dark Matter. Credit GerardS0406 for Dark Matter Camo

MP CAMOS











PERK AND POWERUP ICONS (ZM)

SKYBOXES
Thanks to mikey for his Custom Texture Resources post for the skybox texture.
This is on MOST maps, not all.


Other MP Things
Key for unlocks instead of "NEW"

Prestige Master icon changed, and default calling card changed

I don't think I'm gonna do any more texturing. This has pushed me to my limit for now. gg
i love all the retextures, but the only thing i dont like its the aparience of jugger nog,, but also good job

-
[Release] [MP] SpongeBob CamoSpongeBoyMeBob said in [Release] [MP] SpongeBob Camo:
NickB_05 will be uploading more camos very soon

Thanks god, i mean thanks spongebob XD
-
[Release] [MP] SpongeBob CamoSpongeBoyMeBob said in [Release] [MP] SpongeBob Camo:
SpongeBob camo that replaces the Bacon camo
This is my first camo so don't judge lol
If you think that i should make some changes to it feel free to give me any ideasDownload: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7mwildn8bt93jzu/SpongeBob_Camo.zip/file

Dude, these camos are very good, I'm honestly waiting for you to upload more, because they are the only ones I like so far xd
-
[Release] [MP] Trippy Marijuana CamoITS A MASTERPEICE