Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Rylin

Rylin

@Rylin
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
23
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
9
Following
2

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Black Ops 2 Tranzit Pre-Alpha.
    Rylin Rylin

    hindercanrun Very interesting, I don't need to see screenshots or anything but can you describe what alpha Green Run is like compared to what we got on launch? Would be very interested to hear anything to further what is known about the early development of the map. Also yes please do send the alpha for your green-light alpha title screen mod, I really like the art style. I couldn't actually find a full resolution picture of the "Tranzit" title screen but when you got a devkit I would imagine its not too hard when your got the source haha.

    General Discussion

  • Black Ops 2 Tranzit Pre-Alpha.
    Rylin Rylin

    hindercanrun Whoa that is very cool, is that available on Plutonium? I forgot to include this in the thread but recently the round end sound was found for the Pre-Alpha of Tranzit and it is extremely different from the normal round end sound.

    https://youtu.be/bPIf7Cnrs0w

    General Discussion

  • Black Ops 2 Tranzit Pre-Alpha.
    Rylin Rylin

    "Lack of finding names" on the CODZ forum recently made a post credited someone by the name of Cashmint who managed to get a hold of some Pre-Alpha Tranzit stuff. Hoping this thread can create some more discussion on the topics, as its quite scarce even on the CODZ forum.

    overview2.png farm1.png busdepot.png town1.jpeg town.png alphatitlescreen.jpg overview1.jpeg busdepot2.png farm2.png alphatitlescreen1.png townalt.png farm.png

    General Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate