GhostRider0125 you cant, im thinking of removing the color overlay from the base game instead of changing it to puerple. I'll keep you updated and ill also post it on my discord
Bone Crusher
Posts
-
Animated Camos V2.0 [ZM] -
Tutoriales para modificar archivos del juego Black Ops -
Animated Camos V2.0 [ZM] -
Animated Camos V2.0 [ZM]Angry Cat I might make another version without misty next week
-
Animated Camos V2.0 [ZM]GhostRider0125 A few things to mention with your file:
- Animated textures follow the same "rules" as normal camos, you have to make the image the correct size (4x4 256x256 1024x1024...) Yours is 1000x1000 so it would'nt work
- It's not the game fault it doesnt load, your dds cant even be loaded in PaintDotNet, PhotoShop or a DDS to PNG converter
DDS to PNG converter

PhotoShop

PaintDotNet

I wonder how you even made the texture hahaha. Im sorry but I cant help you if none of these tools can open your file
-
Animated Camos V2.0 [ZM]GhostRider0125 I added a how to install the mod.
To change the texture you have to make it a .iwi file on the bo1 format and add it into the iw_animatedcamos.iwd -
[Update] [ZM] Fraga V15Cam Out2u you can in the new version with /traptimer 0
-
Animated Camos V2.0 [ZM]OUTDATED MOD, CHECK THIS MOD INSTEAD
Animated Camo example
https://youtu.be/cNmVdrlMJPw
How to make animated camos
https://youtu.be/fieIAzDooWsHow to install
- Download the files
- Drop the iw_animatedcamos.iwd on your main folder
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\main) - Drop the rest of the files in your zone folder
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\zone\Common)
Last Updates
(05/11/2023)
- Added minigun animation
- Added animated hands

(26/6/2023)
- Fixed Japanese version
- Fixed plutonium crashing when you get the cz-75 dual weild
- Removed white ash trail from dogs
- Removed zombie eye color overlay
- Added a version without Misty
(15/06/2023)
- Removed the color overlay from the lights of the Tgun

Custom weapons
- Karambit
- Sliquifire
Animated weapons
- AK74U
- AUG
- Ballistic Knife
- BBgun
- Betty
- Bowie
- China-Lake
- Claymore
- Crossbow
- Commando
- CZ
- Dragunov
- FAL
- FAMAS
- G11
- Galil
- Gershes
- HK21
- HS10
- L96A1
- Law72
- M14
- M16
- M1911
- Minigun
- Monkeys
- MP5
- MP40
- Olympia
- Python
- Raygun
- RPK
- Scavenger
- Sliquifire
- SPAS
- Spectre
- Stakeout
- STG-44
- Tgun
- Thompson
- Waffe
- Wavegun
- Leff-handed zapgun
- Right-handed zapgun
Other Stuff
- Misty
- Custom fx
- Earth gif
Shout out to:
- TC - For making some animated camos
- Badger - For making the animated betty
- Clippy95 - For adding misty model
Made by BoneCrusher
-
[Update] [ZM] Fraga V15Cam Out2u /trap_timer 0
-
Modding tutorials bo1 (English & Español)@elevynn maybe
-
Modding tutorials bo1 (English & Español)DdraigRitz ill reupload them i guess
-
[Update] [ZM] Fraga V15chasef7 Its releaed https://github.com/Fraagaa/Fraga-Bo2
-
[ ZM ] ⛓ ..🩸 ANIME CHALKMARKS 🩸.. ⛓@lxxxve can you send me the gsc you used? i cant seem to get mine working
-
Modding tutorials bo1 (English & Español)Yaki_Ninja Not anymore
-
Remix with animated camos@Nw21f Dont worry, I think I should show how to change the animated camos
-
Remix with animated camoshindercanrun no
-
Remix with animated camos@Nw21f as I said, I dont give the raw files, so ofc you dont have it
-
Remix with animated camoshindercanrun I dont give the rawfiles
-
Remix with animated camos@Nw21f Im sorry brother, I can only change the animated camos, remix issius should be adressed to 5and5 , the creator of remix
-
Black and White BO1Black and white... Pretty self explanatory right?
This has the files necesary to work on multiplayer but... I cant get any mods to work on multiplayer so I cant show any preview pics of that



