Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Resxt

Resxt

@Resxt
Plutonium Staff
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6.8k
Topics
27
Shares
0
Groups
2
Followers
566
Following
18

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Bo2 is not starting at all
    Resxt Resxt

    notDeviiL Paste this in your bootstrapper console r_fullscreen 0 then press Enter and paste this vid_restart and press Enter again. This should put your game in windowed fullscreen allowing you to switch to it

    BO2 Client Support

  • Cant find the Black Ops 2 Game Folder
    Resxt Resxt

    NMK_SkilleX Did you download the game at any point? You need to install a game to play it. It says you don't need to own it but it doesn't say you don't need to download it

    Launcher Support

  • Class Setup and Language
    Resxt Resxt

    zImFelixx just like any CoD game you need to be at least level 4 to customize your class.
    If you want to unlock everything right away read this https://plutonium.pw/docs/unlockall-max-rank

    As for the game language if you're using your Steam files you can easily change it in the game properties in Steam. If you're using another source you'll have to find the german files yourself or buy the game.

    BO2 Client Support

  • flip the r1/l1 with l2/r2
    Resxt Resxt

    ReserveNeoon that's an old link to the docs https://plutonium.pw/docs/controllers/#switching-triggersbumpers

    BO2 Client Support

  • Bo2 is not starting at all
    Resxt Resxt

    notDeviiL We need to login to watch the video, upload on another website like Streamable or make sure it's public.

    BO2 Client Support

  • "linux builds are broken for now"
    Resxt Resxt

    What worked for me was copying the Plutonium folder on my PC on my VPS in /home/resxt/.wine/drive_c/users/resxt/Local Settings/Application Data/Plutonium but yeah a Docker image would be great

    MW3 Server Hosting Support

  • server bo2
    Resxt Resxt

    psudonemo2050 you can do that with a bot mod like Bot Warfare

    BO2 Server Hosting Support

  • Game does not start
    Resxt Resxt

    Averiox https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/
    https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/6832/common-launcher-issues-solution
    If none of this work reply with your antirus name, even if it is disabled. Please read carefully before answering

    MW3 Client Support

  • flip the r1/l1 with l2/r2
    Resxt Resxt

    ReserveNeoon literally read..

    BO2 Client Support

  • A question about installing
    Resxt Resxt

    @Kvshdzn Plutonium is meant to be played with Steam files and offers torrent for ease of use so yes that's the best way to play it!

    BO2 Client Support

  • HE INSTALADO WINDOWS 11 y me cuando inicio bo2 me da error
    Resxt Resxt

    Drakekiing his issue doesn't have anything to do with Windows 10 or 11 at all.

    neydinmind as said above use the redist installer linked or install Direct X from Microsoft website, that's what you're missing

    BO2 Client Support

  • Plutonium Bootstrapper is not responding
    Resxt Resxt

    @Life__Hurts what is your antivirus? This might help https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/#how-do-i-fix-this-other-antivirus

    Also try repairing your game (see the docs)

    BO2 Client Support

  • Recommended VPS configuration to avoid lags
    Resxt Resxt

    Dss0 an european country close to Germany

    MW3 Server Hosting Support

  • Recommended VPS configuration to avoid lags
    Resxt Resxt

    Sorex Thank you for your help but I'm looking for a long term solution, I don't mind the downtime. Also I don't say I'm having issues with Wine it's just that I wonder why the CPU usage was so high even with a 2vCores CPU that should easily handle an IW5 server and 4gb ram

    MW3 Server Hosting Support

  • Recommended VPS configuration to avoid lags
    Resxt Resxt

    I still didn't find a website that has what I need with a decent cost so if anyone has a recommendation that would be great. I wanna pay around 4/5$ per month but now I'm scared that Wine would cause performance issues idk

    MW3 Server Hosting Support

  • Cheater for you to ban
    Resxt Resxt

    @Grandpa-James I don't think anyone sees an obvious cheat here. Even if he was indeed cheating these clips aren't enough at all it's just someone shooting through walls sometimes and dodging bullets on a known wallbang spot

    General Discussion

  • Still Having Issues
    Resxt Resxt

    xW33DSM0K3Rx if you got the map by joining a server delete it and install the map yourself instead.
    Also do that https://plutonium.pw/docs/repair/
    Make sure to try multiple maps, maybe the one you try has issues or requires a specific graphic setting that you didn't change

    WAW Client Support

  • Recommended VPS configuration to avoid lags
    Resxt Resxt

    Dss0 I tried upgrading but the performance only slightly improved, the ping is now around 60/80 but the freezes in-game are still present so I guess I'll just cancel my purchase. If you or someone else have a recommended website or good configuration to run a server that would be great because I have no idea what would run an IW5 server with normal performance and no freeze I might just keep it on my home connection at this point coz I don't want to spend too much on this anyways

    MW3 Server Hosting Support

  • Recommended VPS configuration to avoid lags
    Resxt Resxt

    Dss0 Well I guess this means the CPU is overloaded and I should get the package above? The %CPU value stays around 110/120%
    b283bd91-55c4-4900-b243-2ee0a9af40a2-image.png

    MW3 Server Hosting Support

  • Recommended VPS configuration to avoid lags
    Resxt Resxt

    Hello,

    I started hosting my Bot Warfare server on a VPS using Ubuntu and I got it to work but my issue is that my ping (and the bots ping) is between 70 and 110. Is this because of the VPS poor connection or could this be because of not enough cores on the CPU etc.? I have 0 knowledge about hardware so I'd like to get some advice on this.

    I bought the cheapest package (STD-2) on PulseHeberg
    Do you think the 2GB of RAM and/or 2vCore isn't enough and cause the lags? Would the STD-4 package be enough then? Note that the server is hosted in my country so that's not where the issue comes from.

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    MW3 Server Hosting Support
  • 1
  • 2
  • 317
  • 318
  • 319
  • 320
  • 321
  • 341
  • 342
  • 319 / 342
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate