Skip to content

Launcher Support

Request support for the Plutonium Launcher, please wait at-least 1 day for a reply, it can get busy.

3.3k Topics 12.3k Posts
  • ayuda, nose que hacer

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Me Pasa Lo Mismo Aunque Cierre Todo Lo Este En Segundo Plano, Cierro MSI Afterburner Y Aparece Lo Mismo

• my plutonium launcher doesnt starts if i run it "normally"

0 Votes
    10 Posts

We suggest to add the exclusions - they really do help avoid problems.

• XINPUT1_4.dll is missing

0 Votes
    15 Posts

Dss0 Low end pc can run Bo2 +60 fps, with a cfg. Even recording.

Windows 10 is awesome but not that friendly with low-resource pc.
    The difference in performance is noticeable when when you use editing / programming software and not all of us have the possibility of having a good pc (latin america).
    I hope you consider once again the compatibility with windows 7, I am sure there is a very large audience of bo2 win7.

best regards.

• failed to download file bin/discord_game_sdk.dll

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    8 Posts

Same Problem

• PLUTONIO LAUNCHER NOT LAUNCH

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Add the %localappdata%\Plutonium folder to your Windows Defender Exclusions list. (Google how to do that) and then try the launcher again.

Improve your posting quality before posting again please.

• LAUNCHER

0 Votes
    2 Posts

VEGAAA did the torrent download finish? The launcher has no icon which indicates the file is incomplete.

• Error launching Plutonium

Moved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts

Lil Swan thanks, glad you can play now 🙂

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • launcher file domaged

0 Votes
    5 Posts

There's multiple things wrong in there. First, stop syncing it to OneDrive and transfer the game to C:/Games or something. Second, I don't know where you got your game from, but its corrupted. For example the binkw32.dll is 210kb not 1kb whereas the pluto launcher should be 4,123kb and not whatever it shows there. Delete the entire folder, and follow this official guide.

• Directx 11 error

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Is it the GPUD3D11::Create Texture error? If yes, follow this:

This should fix it, however you may encounter crashes at random times
    Download this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fTzQtshdqhoUziaHpwxUY7gN0BidStnR/view?usp=sharing
    Run it
    Click "Edit List..."
    Click the three dots right of the "enter a process or folder name" field and select "plutonium-launcher-win32.exe" located in "C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Plutonium\bin"
    tick the "force warp" checkbox and select "11_0" from the "feature level limit" dropdown menu
    hit ok and try launching the plutonium launcher.

• Cant launch plutonium launcher

2 Votes
    4 Posts

No there's no alternatives. Pluto doesn't support older OS's, upgrade to windows 10.

• having some error while trying to launch the launcher

0 Votes
    2 Posts

You raped your windows install by downloading some trash repack such as skidrow/nosteam stuff which inturn modified your registry/system dlls. Try running the redists in the redist folder, you probably already have them installed so hit repair. See if that fixes it. If not, run cmd as admin and execute:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Clearly you didn't follow the official guide, i.e. this and followed some yt tutorial or downloaded some trash repack. Delete the whole folder and follow the guide.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

VEGAAA ye that's the problem with watching vids on youtube, they often contain outdated info. Piry does not work anymore, follow this installation guide https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/2819/how-to-install-update-plutonium-t6

• I can't launch the Plutonium launcher.

0 Votes
    2 Posts

RampageX_Rixy which antivirus software do you use?
    If you use defender follow this tut: https://streamable.com/5giauo
    If you use any other av software exclude C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Plutonium from scanning
    If it still doesn't work try restarting your pc and running the launcher as admin.

• No abre el launcher de plutonium

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Means whatever AV you're using is blocking the updater. If you're on defender, follow this video. If you're using any trash AVs like McAfee, Norton, Avast etc. uninstall them. Also check your task manager and if there are multiple instances of Plutonium.Updater.App runnung in the background, end them all and launch pluto as admin again.

• Having Issues Running it. [Help]

Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

OMFGWALRUS Which means either close any processes related to pluto running in the background. If you can't find them, restart your PC.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Yes? That's intended. The launcher closes once the bootstrapper(cmd) pops up. Is there a specific error you're getting or is it just stuck on the cmd window? If its the first, please screenshot your error. If its the latter, do this and make sure there's no other program running in the background which may interfere with pluto such as overlays.

Regarding this

There is no way to install BO2 again

Don't you have the basegame downloaded? Follow this guide: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/2819/how-to-install-update-plutonium-t6

• randomly banned?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Cheating on the game does however!

• plutonium it appears you have selected an invalid game folder

Moved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts

MindOfShiro try repairing your game files using these instructions:

download the torrent file and open it in the torrent client of your choice https://dss0.cc/alterwarez/download/pluto_t6_full_game.torrent as download location select your bo2 game folder deselect "create subfolder/keep top level folder" (very important) start the download