Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

G0LD3N 4RM

G0LD3N 4RM

@G0LD3N 4RM
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
216
Topics
27
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
23
Following
29

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Proactive sexual listening
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Yeah I've heard of that bug too, I hope Plutonium can fix it; just try restarting your system or verifying your game files

    General Discussion

  • BO2 DLC5 - Musical Round Themes Mod
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Heaterrr
    Ok thanks for letting me know

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources sound mod bo2 zombies dlc

  • BO2 Remastered - Audio/Texture/UI* Enhancement Mod - Project
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Heaterrr
    Yeah I'm also working on that too

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources remaster audio mods texture pack hybrid

  • BO2 Remastered - Audio/Texture/UI* Enhancement Mod - Project
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    KKV2006

    Yeah I'm working on that actually, thanks for bringing it up.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources remaster audio mods texture pack hybrid

  • replace default viewhands with bo3 chronicles viewhands + better viewhands for "five"
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Datguyphiff

    I feel dumb I didn't know you were mentioning about putting this mod into BO2 DLC 5, my bad

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • BO2 DLC5 - Musical Round Themes Mod
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    If you are looking for the original BO2 DLC 5 Declassified Mod, you can find it here: https://github.com/Logo-2K/zombies-declassified

    Otherwise, this mod requires the DLC 5 mod.

    This mod is purely just for acoustic experience, so I don't mean to make it out of anything other than that. Being said, I made a mod that changes all of the musical round themes of each of the DLC 5 maps into their own thematic version, similar to BO3. The difference with these round changes, are that while they intend to sound in align with the map's theme, the base sound is still always the OG round themes, which I thought was pretty unique.

    I was able to achieve this because the mod itself has .sabs/.sabl files that I was able to modify, therefore allowing easier accessibility.

    Download: I used Web Archive again


    Installation

    1. Place 'sound' in your BO2 game folder
    1. Use the "WIN+ R" command to open the 'run' dialog
    1. Input this: %localappdata%\Plutonium\storage\t6
    1. Place 'usermaps' in that location

    Importing both files, assuming you have DLC 5 installed, it will ask you to replace files. Accept "Replace the files in the destination"

    Mod Preview

    Round Transition Themes

    Issues

    • I'm pretty certain these sounds only work in Private Matches/Custom Games as I believe loading this in online servers will cause it to be overwritten.

    • Moon has an issue where the "round start" theme plays upon entrance to the Moon and "round end" plays upon completion on Round 1, but then no cues afterwards. I believe this is a DLC 5 mod issue.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources sound mod bo2 zombies dlc

  • replace default viewhands with bo3 chronicles viewhands + better viewhands for "five"
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    My bad I realize I can just send the link through here: https://github.com/Logo-2K/zombies-declassified/releases/tag/beta2

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • replace default viewhands with bo3 chronicles viewhands + better viewhands for "five"
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Angel.Dust

    You got a Discord or anything? I can send the .exe updater to you there

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] Return to Alpha: TranZit - Demo 1
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Is this mod intended to work with multiple people?

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • The "End" of Prototype.
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    9c9bdaac-5c7e-4571-a95c-79e859f0a3e2-image.jpeg

    If it truly is possible to run Nacht Der Untoten on BO2, that will make this location (Prototype) on TranZit basically entirely useless, other than the parts for the Jet Gun and the Nav Table buildable. This will also mean in the future, may be less "Prototype Survival" based game servers in replacement with genuine Nacht Der Untoten servers.

    I write this message to say I enjoyed playing servers that modified Prototype on Tranzit to have perks, weapons and such inside the general area. Will I miss it? Probably not, but it's just a part of a map you may see less as of now, so I'm just giving it a last light. This section of Tranzit was a great "placeholder" for the real map that we now have as part of the new DLC5 port.

    General Discussion

  • WAW is full of unemployed sweats
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    August 14th, 2026 at 11:18:02 PM MDT.

    General Discussion

  • BO2 Remastered - Audio/Texture/UI* Enhancement Mod - Project
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    NickB_05
    yeah it's golden_arm_

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources remaster audio mods texture pack hybrid

  • BO2 Remastered - Audio/Texture/UI* Enhancement Mod - Project
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    I now have a Feedback section for questions about the Remastered mod if you have some requests.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources remaster audio mods texture pack hybrid

  • launcher wont open
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Its_anesDz

    If you are playing online servers at all, this solution will work until Plutonium gets an update.

    Launcher Support

  • Do you have any other favourite game thats not cod?
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    I favor: Dead Rising 2, Peggle, Marble Blast Ultra, Castle Crashers, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, Skate., Portal, CSGO, Goat Simulator, Geometry Dash, The Impossible Game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Grand Theft Auto IV + V, Faaast Penguin, Trials HD, Trials Fusion, and Backbreaker: Vengeance

    but you do say single favorite game, so I guess Minecraft.

    General Discussion

  • ohhh. eww... i thought this was mw4, waw, mw2, and no other games no matter what... nevermind yall picked the wrong project
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Jrbnrbr

    Quite the ragebaiting you seem to be causing 😆

    General Discussion

  • My Personal Collection of Round Starts
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    GOLD3N 4RM

    You're so dumb you can't even fix your own link, I'll just do it since this moron can't: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1KHSFIvu4o9qDdqxubZZjr0HydPivBP7i

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • My request.
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Alright since this new update came out that changes the LUI/LUA so that it doesn't apply a custom menu unless a mod is ran, can it be set that the FPS be of more values than 120 and 200? Because prior to this update, I had a list of them like 115 (no reason just the reference), 140, 142 (using controller), 144 (current refresh rate), and having to switch to 144 using the console just because I accidentally opened the "Advanced" tab proves to be a bit annoying after a bit.

    If this can follow through, I'd appreciate it.

    General Discussion feature request fps bo2 luamods

  • BO2 Remastered - Audio/Texture/UI* Enhancement Mod - Project
    G0LD3N 4RM G0LD3N 4RM

    Dream Traveller

    With the new update, playable.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources remaster audio mods texture pack hybrid
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate