Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

HomerJay42

HomerJay42

@HomerJay42
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
199
Topics
31
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
110
Following
12

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [ZM] "Point 187" Custom Zombies Map - BO2 Port
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    killwitch79 if you wanna try replacing the images yourself the name of the colormap image is "~-gviewarm_usa_chloe_lynch_c"

    the normal map is "viewarm_usa_chloe_lynch_n" and for spec "~~-gviewarm_usa_chloe_lynch_s~3c4fadf7"

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] "Point 187" Custom Zombies Map - BO2 Port
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    killwitch79 within that folder there should be a folder called "zm_point187" and that's the folder you want to have sitting in your mods folder, then in the main menu there should be an option to play it

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] "Point 187" Custom Zombies Map - BO2 Port
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    This is a bo2 port of the second zombies map I've ever made from bo1 (you can find that here). There's really not much to it, it's a small map with expensive doors that's supposed to be more of a challenge map.
    I mainly ported this to bo2 since it would be easy and it would also give me a chance to try out the mod tools (which are currently in beta at the time of this post). I do plan on making original maps for bo2

    As far as weapons go I kept some of the base bo2 weapons and added some weapons from the dlc maps, and for wonder weapons I added the blundergat, slipgun, & thundergun (I obviously kept the raygun and mk2). I also ported the ppsh and commando from bo1

    Anyway, I hope some people can enjoy this!!!!

    big credit goes to Rattpak for developing and releasing the beta for bo2 mod tools

    ExpressVPN Screenshot 2026.10.06 - 18.17.26.83.png
    ExpressVPN Screenshot 2026.10.06 - 18.17.59.76.png
    ExpressVPN Screenshot 2026.10.06 - 18.18.38.23.png

    Updates:

    V1.1
    • added vox for monkey bomb and added the animations so the monkey actually jumps around now
    • fixed an issue where the viewhands/viewweapon would flicker when shooting a full hoard of zombies (at least it was resolved when I tested it)

    feel free to let me know if you encounter any issues with the map, and I'll try my best to fix them

    DOWNLOAD

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Release] [Zombies] [WIP] Stairway to Hell T5 > T6 Port (v1.3.3)
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    CUKServers I appreciate it, you can keep it up
    I like seeing bo2 custom maps alot too, but if someone is gonna rip any of my maps for bo2 I would at least like to be asked first as I would like to try porting some of my maps to bo2 at some point

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] Add All Perks to All Maps
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    C0NFU510N probably not, here's a mod I made that's basically that but with extra weapons
    https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/42509/zm-bo1-slightly-enhanced-add-extra-weapons-add-perks-to-all-maps-v1.3.1?page=1

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Release] [Zombies] [WIP] Stairway to Hell T5 > T6 Port (v1.3.3)
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    this is actually my remake of stairway to hell from bo1 that you used and didn't credit/mention me whatsoever, yet alone even asked if you could use it (which I probably would've been fine with). ping88 made the waw one aka the original one

    https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/41410/stairway-to-hell-bo1-remake-update-v2.1

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] BO1 Slightly Enhanced: Add Extra Weapons + Add Perks to All Maps v1.3.1
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    rich_too_often I also made a port of the mg42 that you can download from ugx mods
    https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/full-weapons/130/bo1-ports-for-mg42-357-ptrs-41-browning-and-waw-colt45/24623/

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] BO1 Slightly Enhanced: Add Extra Weapons + Add Perks to All Maps v1.3.1
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    rich_too_often you can add me on discord at Homerjay42

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] Der Berg (BO1 Port)
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    H052PZj.png

    Originally made by: c.h.n

    "Der Berg is the back door of Der Riese. A similar place that is built on a different place on the same world."

    A faithful port of the World at War custom zombie map "Der Berg" to Black Ops 1

    With Der Berg being an open source map I decided to try porting it to bo1. This map has a lot of custom assets that for the most part I was able to implement into bo1 just as is, and I'm about 98% sure I covered everything, but if there is anything I missed let me know and I'll do my best to add it.

    Der Berg for WaW: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/release-der-berg/14768/

    Updates:

    V1.0.1
    • I forgot to include an ee from the original waw map so this update adds it
    V1.0.2
    • fixed an issue where zombies would spawn and not go to the barrier in Z-C
    • added the pap fx
    V1.0.3
    • fixed a spawn by jugg where zombies would spawn and do nothing
    • removed an HDR dark portal that I had meant to remove before releasing the map

    Images

    Call of Duty  Black Ops Screenshot 2026.08.31 - 13.37.37.56.png
    Call of Duty  Black Ops Screenshot 2026.08.31 - 13.39.33.29.png
    Call of Duty  Black Ops Screenshot 2026.08.31 - 13.40.25.06.png
    Call of Duty  Black Ops Screenshot 2026.08.31 - 13.42.35.20.png

    Credits:

    c.h.n
    shippuden1592
    Brigeezy123
    Jbleezy
    EpiKizCool

    And everyone who was credited in the original Der Berg

    DOWNLOAD

    (this should go without saying, but I'm willing to take down the map at the request of the original map creator)
    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] TODESFABRIK (Custom Map)
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    ConfusingFool93 You could add me at HomerJay42 on discord and I'll try to put all that together at some point and send it your way

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] TODESFABRIK (Custom Map)
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    Coralious_Prime if you have any custom scripts installed that's probably causing it
    if not idk what to tell you it worked fine for me on base bo1 and plutonium so idk how I would fix it

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • ZM/MP Misty View Hands Patch (now with online mp support)
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    Richiem32 maybe, I'm most likely gonna update these patch files somewhat soon so when that happens I'll add a version with the cod4 mp5... if I remember

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] TODESFABRIK (Custom Map)
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    TODESFABRIK V1.2.2

    A Der Riese remake with a much larger size and more difficulty, mostly designed for surviving endless rounds but still has an ending for those who want it. I don't really have anything else to say about this map lol

    Features:

    Custom Weapons
    Main Easter Egg Quest (not too long)
    All perks + timeslip & electric cherry
    waw zombie models
    Der Riese Teleporters
    Kino Teleporter
    FIVE Elevator

    Credits:

    Blitzc
    shippuden1592
    Brigeezy123
    Stendby
    Jbleezy
    oJubby
    Wunderful
    EpiKizCool
    NGcaudle
    Windy
    Xarc
    Necroatic

    Images:

    Call of Duty  Black Ops Screenshot 2026.08.14 - 10.38.27.09.png
    Call of Duty  Black Ops Screenshot 2026.08.14 - 10.38.51.54.png
    Call of Duty  Black Ops Screenshot 2026.08.14 - 10.39.14.50.png
    Call of Duty  Black Ops Screenshot 2026.08.14 - 10.40.19.02.png

    Updates

    V1.0.1

    • fixed an issue where headshots wouldn't register

    V1.1.0

    • fixed dogs from glitching out on traverses (this may or may not have caused crashes)
    • fixed some upgraded weapon display names

    V1.1.1

    • fixed a barrier that had no collision or portaling

    V1.1.2

    • fixed dogs from glitching on a traverse near jugg

    V1.2.0

    • fixed dogs from glitching on a traverse right by speed cola
    • fixed an issue where zombies wouldn't follow players into the doubletap room
    • fixed p90 and mp40 from having no pap camo
    • fixed a small scripting mistake with the main ee
    • added HDR lighting (this should help with the issue where models almost look pitch black in dark areas)

    V1.2.1

    • fixed dogs from getting stuck inside the floor by speed
    • fixed zombies from walking on the bridge when it's not lowered

    V1.2.2

    • fixed dogs from falling out of the map by the KS-23 wall buy
    • added better materials for the teleporter wires

    If you encounter any issues feel free to let me know

    DOWNLOAD

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] CHIISAI - Custom Zombies Map
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    kai.drip I'm not sure what to say to that as I've never had that error before. A guess is that maybe you have too many custom textures loaded in your plutonium directory

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • replace default viewhands with bo3 chronicles viewhands + better viewhands for "five"
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    I'll try to fix this at some point in the near future, I've been busy with other things

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] Add All Perks to All Maps
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    zepekno2350 or you can save the image of the texture I left above

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] Add All Perks to All Maps
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    zepekno2350 I made the texture myself by reusing textures other people made, but here's the image
    ~-gviewarm_zom_farmergirl_c.png

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] BO1 Slightly Enhanced: Add Extra Weapons + Add Perks to All Maps v1.3.1
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    binaryO_O I need to remove some weapons, whenever I add too many they start getting overwritten with the default weapon
    idk when I'm gonna get around to that though

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] Add All Perks to All Maps
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    A mod that adds PHD Flopper, Deadshot Daiquiri, and Stamin-up to all maps that don't have them

    • perk limit removed
    • all perks have jingles
    • added doubletap to ascension
    • all textures/materials and models are straight from bo1
    • phd doesn't glitch out your vision on some maps

    Desktop Screenshot 2026.07.16 - 13.46.11.98.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2026.07.16 - 13.48.15.98.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2026.07.16 - 13.59.07.31.png

    DOWNLOAD

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • replace default viewhands with bo3 chronicles viewhands + better viewhands for "five"
    HomerJay42 HomerJay42

    binaryO_O you could get one of the patch files (not five or cotd, unless the map uses cotd viewhands) and rename the .ff to "mod1.ff" and insert it into the mod folder of the map you wanna use the hands with
    if the map uses custom viewhand models it won't work

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9
  • 10
  • 1 / 10
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate